1. What’s a word that describes your life? A word you wish described your life?
The same word that describes my life is the same I wish it described…. blessed. Truly. Blessed.
2. Back in my day we___________________________________?
Didn’t have computers in our houses, (or in our pockets!), phones were only attached to the wall, and we had aluminum foil on our rabbit ears antennae that we would have to adjust to get a clearer picture.
3. When it comes to takeout are you more likely to opt for Italian, Mexican, or Chinese food? Does a typical week at your house include takeout?
I would have to say Italian, because we get pizza. Hubs and I have been trying to eat cleaner and better, and so when we “splurge”, that’s our treat to the kids, and to ourselves.
4. Think about the people you most respect. What is it about them that earned your respect?
They don’t speak often… but when they do, you listen because you know it has been well thought out and is full of wisdom. They also love well.
5. What’s something your friends might see and say is ‘so you’?
Anything with tulips, a cute coffee mug, a soft blanket, an inspiring scripture or quote, an awesome llama picture like the one I saw at Homegoods yesterday and really kinda want for my house but have no idea where to put it or how to get it past my not-so-finding-it-funny hubs! 😉
6. Insert your own random thought here.
ugh, I’m exhausted. Ironically, I bought new pillows this weekend, but they aren’t squishy like our old ones, so I’ve actually been waking up in the middle of the night trying to get comfortable. So I exchanged them tonight. Here’s hoping for a good night sleep! Good night friends!