1. Did you watch the solar eclipse? Your thoughts? Sun Chips, Moon Pies, Starburst candies, a Blue Moon beer, a Sunkist orange, or a Milky Way candy bar…what’s your favorite eclipse related snack on this list?
Yes, I watched the solar eclipse (who didn’t?) – but I’ve got to give credit where credit is due – we were having dinner with some dear friends on Saturday night and they had mistakenly ordered several pairs of solar eclipse glasses, so they gave some to our family. It turned out I was the only one in the office who had them! So we all took turns standing outside watching it… very cool. Being in southern California, we didn’t get total coverage. But I DID belt out “Total Eclipse of the Heart” on our patio during it, which should count for something!
Snacks? Milk Way, all the way baby! Yummm…
2. What are you ‘over the moon‘ about these days? What’s something you enjoy doing every ‘once in a blue moon‘?
What am I “over the moon” about? My new promotion at work – I love the new responsibilities, the challenges, and my new boss!
What I love to do “once in a blue moon” – making my own cards and stationary. I have a whole box of partially done ones, I just need to complete them.
3. Tell us about something in the realm of science that interests you. How do you feed that interest?
My youngest is ALL into everything animals, so therefore I kinda am too… and we watch the Coyote Peterson videos on YouTube, Planet Earth series, etc.
4. What are a few things you remember about going back to school as a child?
5. I’ve seen several versions of this around the net so let’s make one of our own…share with us five words that touch your soul and briefly tell us why.
Be kind… Love first… forgive.
Seriously, if everyone put those things through every decision, thought, and action, we would have a very different world.
6. Random thought…
Tonight, as I washed the dishes, I decided to turn on the garbage disposal, forgetting that our dishwasher was running. (Yes, it is that quiet). A pipe then burst, dumping 50 gallons of yucky water all over me, flooding our kitchen. It was at that point that I decided a glass of wine and mindless 80’s sitcom reruns were in order. ‘Nuff said.