1. ASAP typically stands for ‘as soon as possible’. What else could it stand for in your life right now?
Always Say Anything Positive
Astroturf Sucks As Pavement
take your pick!
2. Are you the last person to speak up in a group or the first to have an idea? Why do you suppose that is? Is it a good thing or no?
I guess it depends on which group I’m in and How competent I feel about what is being discussed – I don’t have any problem speaking up if I really feel like I have something to contribute, but I also know when to keep silent. Discernment is key.
3. What do you remember best about being 12?
Honestly, I think 12 was an awakening of sorts… I went to camp and discovered I could smile again, God became real to me there, and gave me hope and a purpose that helped me deal with the bullying I had in school. I also found good friends who wouldn’t treat me badly. A very transformative year – one that made all the difference.
4. January 18th is National Winnie the Pooh Day. Which character do you relate to the most, and why? If you’re stumped go here for inspiration.
Definitely Winnie the Pooh. I’m pretty easy going, I love my friends, and am there for them no matter what.
5. What’s an app you use that helps simplify or make life easier for you in some way?
Cozi! Oh my gosh, it’s awesome – shopping lists, calendar, and everyone in our family can add or take away things and we all see the same thing on our phones.
6. San Francisco (CA), San Diego (CA), San Juan (PR) San Antonio (TX) Sanibel (FL)…you have an all expenses paid long weekend to one of these destinations. Which one do you choose and why?
Seeing as how I live 45 minutes from San Diego, I’ll pass on that one. I think I would go for San Juan, Puerto Rico – I’ve always wanted to visit there!
7. Share with us a song that makes you feel nostalgic? For what?
– my bestie John and I used to sing it during lunch in junior high… I love it, and we still joke about it today. I’m your Lola, buddy… and That’s what friends are for! 🙂
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Oh man, i hate doing this so late at night… my brain is mush, this is most definitely NOT when I’m at my peak creatively. So let me just say that I hope everyone is having a good 2017 so far, and lets all agree to pray for our country, its leaders, and for our families. Can’t go wrong there!