1. Something on your October calendar that makes you smile?
Several things, actually! A women’s retreat with our church the middle of the month, Homecoming football game and dance for my Big C’s senior year, then Halloween and my hubby’s bday (for which he will hopefully be home for!) Fun stuff indeed!
2. Food for the soul or music for the soul…which camp are you in? Tell us why.
Music! (Less calories! Ha!) No, but seriously, music can speak in a way no other thing can… songs with words, songs without words… it can change the mood of a room, inspire political movement and passion, convey romantic emotion, bond parents and child, etc.
3. What are two or three things you’ve learned recently as the result of an online search?
4. Share your favorite game day recipe. You can describe it, post the how-to, or add a link to the actual recipe.
5. What are your five essential steps for creating the perfect morning routine?
Coffee first! … an outfit put together and accessorized… makeup and hair done… kids fed and out the door on time… 15 minutes extra time to run by the store (or the beach!) on the way to work
6. What small thing have you taken note of today?
High heel shoes may make my calves look awesome and complete an outfit well, but wearing them for 12 hours straight is just plain torture. Ouch. Epsom salts to the rescue! Tomorrow I’m wearing flip flops.
OK, not really.
I’m wearing slippers. 🙂
7. Sum up your September in seven words or less.
Mountain high… Sick too long… it’s over!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Do you ever feel this way? 🙂