1. Is your home air conditioned? If it’s not air conditioned, is that by choice? Did you grow up with air conditioning? If not how did you cope with the heat? Share about a time or place you remember as being too hot-the temperature kind of hot, lest anyone be confused.
2. What’s something in your life right now that falls under the heading ‘up in the air’?
our future…looks like my hubby’s contract will be extended another 6-12 months, 2000 miles away still. Sigh. It’s a short term thing, but sometimes it’s hard to keep your eye on the long term goals and not focus on the right now that is so hard at times. Sigh.
3. Your favorite light and airy dessert?
Yogurt parfait with shortcake… yummy!!!
4. When did you last feel like you were ‘floating on air’?
Probably last month, when I was going through some difficult things and my hubby surprised me by coming home a week early, knowing that I needed the support! he’s such a great guy…
5. Airport, airmail, airtight, airhead…which have you most recently encountered? Explain.
Hmmm – Don’t think I’ve encountered any of these lately…
6. Have you ever been to the Alps? If so where did you go? If not, is this a destination on your must-see list? If you were headed that direction this summer, which of the following would be your preferred activity…a gentle walk, a serious walk, a bike ride, a boat ride around one of the lakes, or summer snow skiing?
Nope, I haven’t ever been to the Alps. I would love to see them sometime, but it’s not really on my “bucket list” – but if I were headed there, I’d love a bike ride!
7. What is one saying or phrase that was considered ‘cool’ when you were growing up?
“that’s so grody” – as in, that’s so gross…
8. Insert your own random thought here.
No random thoughts. Good week… days off… good friends and family visiting… beach time… wine and good food… laughter… it’s good, friends. It’s good.