1. Did you make someone laugh yesterday? Was it intentional?
Well, not me exactly, but just tonight – I was playing Scattergories with my kiddos and the letter was “D” and the category was “Tools” and my daughter put “Dentures” as her tool – I made her call her dad to confer with him on whether that was acceptable, and we were all laughing, the conversation was so funny!
2. What’s a simple question with a complicated answer?
What does it mean to love?
3. Rhododendrons or azaleas…you have to choose. Are either currently blooming in your yard?
I love them both – especially when we lived in North Carolina, the rhododendrons were gorgeous! I don’t have either in my yard, but my camellias have just started blooming, and the bougainvillea is blooming – gorgeous!
4. May 21st is National Waitstaff Day. Have you ever worked as a waiter/waitress? How would you rate the experience? What was the best/worst part of the job?
Nope, I’ve never worked as a waitress.
5. What fashion trend for women should be outlawed? How about one for men?
Spandex. And that goes for both men and women. Seriously.
And thongs… also for both genders.
6. Name a writer who inspires you….now tell us why.
So many to choose from… besides the obvious, GOD, check out His best seller – it’s awesome! I also greatly admire Jan Karon (The Mitford Series) – stories of faith, real life, small town living… love it.
7. What well known quote or saying sums up your plans for today or this week?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Meh – I’ve got a cold. I don’t have any random thoughts. No thoughts at all. I’m exhausted, stuffy headed, achey… and just tired. Under attack from all sides. Prayers for rest and healing appreciated! Thanks friends – I’ll be back with more typical witty banter next week!